- Product overview
This JavaCard 3.0.4 Classic implementation by NXP is the brand new dual-interface (contact/contactless) edition of JCOP. This product is targeted at the convergence of IT-security, e-government, banking, and transport applications, reducing cost of development. The support for a contactless interface makes this JCOP a highly convenient and integrative software. The product is available on 110468 Bytes available user memory, dual-interface with DESFire EV1 8KiB emulation. JavaCard 3.0.4 Classic (JCOP v3, GlobalPlatform 2.2.1) 110468 Bytes available user memory, DI, DESFire EV1 8KiB emulation.
JCOP 3 SECID P60 CS on SmartMX2 combines standard interfaces as defined in Java Card 3.0.4 Classic, GlobalPlatform Card Specification 2.2.1 (for the secure management of applets on the card) and cryptographic capabilities by using coprocessors for public and private key encryption supporting Rivest Shamir Adleman asymmetric algorithm (RSA), Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC), Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Data Encryption Standard (3DES).
- Standard Features
Applets available (project based, apply additional charges):
– PKI / Digital Signature.
– Basic Access Control (BAC) and Extended Access Control (EAC) BAC/EAC v1.
– Supplementary Access Control (SAC). PACE.
– National ID.
– International Driving License.
– European Health Insurance Card.
– Vehicle Registration.
– FingerPrint Match on Card.
– European Citizen Card (Base and French Profile).
– One Time Password.
- Technical Specifications
Java Card version 3.0.4 Classic.
GP Secure Channel Protocol: SCP 02 (default) / 01 / 03.
Delegated management: Yes.
Secure box: Yes.
Available memory size and technology:
– Available user memory (Bytes): 110468.
– MIFARE option: MIFARE DESFire EV1 8KiB.
– eGovernment and banking performance.
– BAC (20 kByte read) ask for an NDA (Info@MoTechno.com).
– EAC (36 kByte read) ask for an NDA (Info@MoTechno.com).
– AES [bit] 256.
– RSA [bit] 4096.
– ECC GF(p) [bit] 521.
– SHA: SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512.
On-card key generation:
– RSA key generation, 512 bits up to 4096 bit key length.
– RSA CRT key generation, 512 bits up to 4096 bit key length.
– ECC GF(p) key generation, 160 bits up to 521 bit key length.
Certifications and approvals:
– EMVCo hardware approval: Yes.
– EMVCo platform approval: Yes.
– VISA approvals: Yes.
– MasterCard PIC (TAS & CAST): Yes.
– Common Criteria: (VAN5) EAL 5+ (4+ with DESFire option).